TRUCKLOAD EXPRESS, INC.
TERMS & CONDITIONS, ACCESSORIAL CHARGES
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the following terms and accessorial charges shall apply on all shipments tendered to Truckload Express, Inc.
- Payment Terms – Net 30 Days.
- Rate Quote Term – Rate quotations are in U.S. dollars and valid for 30 days.
- No Service Guarantee – Unless explicitly stated in our written rate quotation, no service guarantee is made or implied. Truckload Express will not be liable for consequential damages of any kind.
- Bill of Lading – Shipper is responsible for accurate notation of the cargo description, pieces, weight and LTL classification (if applicable) on all shipping documents. Shipper is liable for any charges or fines incurred by Truckload Express due to inaccurate shipping documents and/or failure to disclose hazardous materials on a shipment.
- Mileage Computation – All mileage calculations will be based on PC Miler practical miles.
- Cargo Loading – All shipments are accepted on a Shipper-Load-Count-and-Seal basis. Shipper is responsible for proper packaging and loading of all cargo onto the trailer. Shipper is responsible for securing dry van and reefer cargo in the trailer for transit. Driver will be responsible for securing flatbed cargo to the trailer.
- Stop Charges –
- Highway Service – Stop 1: $75.00; Stop 2: $100.00; Stop 3: $125.00; Stop 4: $150.00; add $25.00 for each incremental stop. First pick-up and final delivery are free.
2nd Day Surcharge on Multi-Drop Loads
$350.00 Dry Van
$450.00 Temperature Controlled
A day is considered finished at 23:59 in the time zone the load is delivering. 2nd day delivery charges applies when a load has a delivery before 12:00 and subsequent deliveries that are scheduled after 23:59 with less than 200 miles to be driven between deliveries.
- Intermodal – Stop charges vary by location. Please inquire.
- Driver Free-Time –
- Highway Service – 2 hours at origin and final destination, 1 hour free-time per stop off. Detention will be billed $80/hour in 15 minute increments. Maximum charge: $350.00/day.
- Intermodal – No maximum charge.
- Driver Layover/Redelivery –
- Highway Service – $350.00/day.
- Intermodal – Charges vary by destination drayman. Please inquire.
- Driver Load, Unload or Assist – $80.00 per hour, billed in 15 minute increments. $150.00 minimum.
- Lumpers – Will be billed at our cost plus $25.00 admin fee. Lumper receipt available on request.
- Truck Ordered but Not Used
- OTR Van Service – $250.00
- OTR Reefer/Temp. Controlled Service – $350.00
- Intermodal – Shipper shall be billed for origin drayage cost, equipment cancellation fees, and equipment per diem charges incurred by Truckload Express.
- LTL – $80.00
- Diversion of Reconsignment
- Highway Service – $150.00 plus the rate-per-mile to final destination applied on all miles.
- Intermodal – Charges vary by railroad, drayman, and available routing. Please inquire.
- Scale Tickets – $25.00 per scale ticket. Charges vary by location for intermodal shipments.
- Fuel Surcharge – Will be assessed on all shipments. See attached fuel surcharge schedule.
- Trailer Spot & Pull Service
- Highway Service – Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all shipments are accepted on a live load / live unload basis.
- Intermodal – Spot and pull service may be available at no additional charge within the commercial zone of the railroad intermodal terminal. Outside of the commercial zone, an additional charge may apply. Please inquire.
- Intermodal Equipment Free Time
- Equipment spotted at the shipper or consignee – 24 hours free-time. Detention charges apply beyond and vary by equipment type and equipment owner.
- Shipments available for delivery at the destination railroad terminal – 48 hours free-time. Storage charges apply beyond free-time and vary by railroad.
- New York City Metro Surcharge – Unless the rate quoted is to or form a specific point within the New York City metro area (zip codes 100-104, 107-108, 110-119), a surcharge of $350 will apply to shipments picking up or delivering within these zip codes.
- LTL SHIPMENTS ONLY
- Appointment Notification – $15.00
- Non-Commercial/Limited Access/Residential/Construction Site Pick-Up or Delivery – $6.00/cwt, $80.00 minimum.
- Corrected Bill of Lading/Change Fee – $25.00
- Excess Value Insurance – $0.50 per $100 of cargo value
- Hazardous Materials – $25.00
- Reclassification, Reweigh, or Inspection – $25.00 plus additional charges applied by the carrier due to weight or classification correction.
- Inside Pick-Up or Delivery – $6.00/cwt, $80.00 minimum
- Lift Gate Service – $6.00/cwt, $80.00 minimum.
- Reconsignment or Diversion – Charges vary by carrier and location. Please inquire.
- Single Shipment – Waived.
- Sorting or Segregation – Charges vary by carrier and location. Please inquire.